As an educator it’s a real priviledge to have the opportunity to engage with so many ambitious and intelligent students. My colleagues that teach on PhD programmes tend to have lists of their former students (I even appear on one!) but working in a business school means that I don’t produce future academics. I do, however, look on with pride when I see the achievements of former students in their professional careers.
A Krupnik Medal (🏅) is my way of saying “well done!”
Krupnik Medal holders:
Marko Obrknezev – operations manager for Heinekan, reusing sensors developed as part of his Masters thesis to help track and trace covid-19.
- Marta Sjogren (Skundric) – a principle at Northzone, in the VC industry, and a great project leader. Here’s a 2016 interview. Follow her on Twitter.
- Vikas Gupta – distribution management at AXA and a great host when I visited Delhi. Follow him on Twitter.
- Stasa Podgorsek – Business Intelligence for IBM in the Middle East, and doesn’t even need a watch.
- Matej Golob – consultant for lean startups (founder of 30lean.com) and ran a marathon in a suit. Follow him on Twitter.
- Aco Momcilovic – Chief Human Resources Officer at Rimac and President of the MBA Croatia club. Follow him on Twitter.
- Dina Pestonji – motivational speaker with nice taste in wine. Watch her incredible TedX talk here. Follow her on Twitter.
To nominate someone, or reconnect, email me!